Tandem Air Premium Upright
The Riccar Tandem Air Premium Pet model R40P.6 is the ultimate vacuum for allergy sufferers and pet owners, offers our highest level of durability and performance in an upright vacuum. Designed with Tandem Air dual motor technology, two motors work together to pull dirt from deep in the carpet and to power tools for above-floor cleaning. A seven-stage filtration system with a HEPA Plus media filter, self-sealing HEPA media vacuum bag and granulated charcoal filter ensure no dust escapes, and odors, including many volatile organic compounds, are contained.
Even when you can’t see deep-down dirt, the Riccar Tandem Air Premium Pet can. Its dirt sensor detects dirt lurking in your carpet so you can remove the gritty particles before they damage carpet fibers. Designed with a reinforced belt, the Hall sensor technology stops the brushroll when it senses a jam. It’s simple to remove the offending object and restart the vacuum — with no broken belts. Bag and filter sensors remind you when your vacuum needs attention.
Powerful tool cleaning starts with up to a 15-foot cleaning reach, engineered so pulling the hose doesn’t topple the vacuum. Deluxe onboard tools are at-the-ready, but we’ve also included a bonus self-cleaning Fur Get It pet tool.
Outstanding durability is a hallmark of this Tandem Air vacuum. The handle tube, brushroll, bottom plate, foot pedal and telescopic wand are all constructed of metal to withstand years of heavy use. Riccar backs this model with its longest upright vacuum warranty and the Red Carpet Service Plan, honored here at Western Maine Machines.
Lease-to-own for as low as $69.23/week. Get Started
- 15-Foot Cleaning Reach – A longer hose with balanced design stretches further without tipping the vacuum.
- Dirt Sensor – Amber lights turn on when dirt is found.
- Carrying Handle – Balances weight perfectly for carrying on stairs or between rooms.
- Granulated Charcoal Filter – Your best defense against pet odors.
- Check Filter Light – Lights up as a reminder to change the filter for maximum performance.
- On-Board Tools – Tools are stored on-board for easy access.
- Red Carpet Service Plan – Offered at participating retail stores, this scheduled maintenance keeps the vacuum running at its best.
- Six-Position Carpet Height Adjustment – From extra-low to extra-high, select a setting for your specific pile height.
- 100% Sealed Filtration – For allergy sufferers, dust is completely contained with no leakage.
- LED Headlight – Ultra-bright headlight makes it easier to clean dark corners and under furnishings.
- Tandem Air Technology – Two motors work in tandem for the ultimate combination in floor cleaning and tool suction.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag – Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Bonus Tools – Extra accessories help you clean more with the same vacuum.
- Surface Selector – With the flip of a switch, transition from deep carpet cleaning to gentle bare floor cleaning.
- Hall Sensor and Lifetime Belt Protection – Breaking a belt is a thing of the past with Hall sensor technology. When it senses a jammed condition, the brushroll stops until the jam is cleared. Then it’s back to vacuuming like nothing ever happened.
- HEPA Media Filter – Keeps particles trapped in the filter instead of blowing them back into the room.
- Metal Brushroll with Replaceable Brushstrips – A strong metal roller is designed to perform well and to last for many years. As you’d expect, brushstrips are replaceable and are customizable to your home’s floors.
- Gold Seal of Approval – Carpet and Rug Institute tested for soil removal, soil containment and carpet wear.