Quilt Maker Pro 20
Step up to longarm quilting and into a new world of possibilities.
The Quilt Maker Pro is advancing your quilting capabilities. Janome, the leader in innovative products that have changed the sewing industry, offers a long arm format sewing and quilting machine with both precision and cruise stitch regulation. The Quilt Maker Pro 20 offers an adjustable height, customizable handlebar buttons, and speeds of up to 2,500.
This product is sold in store only and is not available for online sales.
- 20″ Machine Arm
- Speeds up to 2,500 SPM
- Two modes of Stitch Regulation from 4 to 24 SPI
- Manual speed mode with 3 customizable presets
- 5 basting stitch options (1/4″, 1/2″, 1″, 2″, 4″)
- Built-in telescoping thread stand
- Height adjustable front handlebar with digital touchscreen display for micro quilting
- 2 quick change sewing feet: closed toe foot (installed) and open toe foot included
- Front and rear power switches
- LED light ring mounted above the needle and throat
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Stitch counters
- Needle stop position control
- Bobbin-use estimator with low-bobbin alarm
- Quilting alarm and project timer
- Built-in diagnostics